Sunday

Sleepless Night



He won’t stop crying. At about every hour starting around four on Saturday he cries, I try to feed him but he keeps on crying, I change his diaper but he keeps on crying. He cries for about fifteen minutes then he stops then ten minutes later he begins to cry again. This time I try feeding him again. He eats for a while, cries a little bit while eating, and then after he is full, he begins to coo. After this he goes to sleep. Then about an hour and half later he wakes up again and we would go through the whole process again this happened till about 10:30 in the morning. I barely got any sleep. But throughout the day he didn’t cry as much and then in the evening he began crying like he was in the morning. It’s becoming a routine. By this point I think I know exactly which cries are what and how to handle it.
Having a baby isn’t fun, way too much responsibility. I have only had it for a short while and already the way I do things has been altered. My life is being controlled by this baby, and he is so demanding. I’m tired, I can barley sleep, and I think I’m becoming paranoid. I’m hearing baby’s cries, even when he is not around me, and I don’t like other people touching my baby.



No comments:

Post a Comment